About the job
Sapphire Plaza Hotel is a convenient and deluxe choice for business and family travelers.
We’re just a 20 minutes’ drive from Doha New International Airport, 25 minutes from Qatar International Exhibition Center, close to major government and corporate offices, and convenient to the traditional Gold Souq, shopping malls and Souq Waqif where you will experience the lavish heights with the unbeatable sense of relaxed luxury.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Leading a team to execute software IT processes.
- Conducting penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Developing and implementing security framework, policies, processes/procedures and guidelines.
- Maintaining security subject-matter expertise and keep abreast of best practices & trends.
- Managing vulnerability assessment.
- Oversight & resolution of security incidents.
- Advising on audit findings and providing recommendations on IT control measures..
- Advising on IT risk findings and providing recommendations on IT control measures.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year of experience, ideally within an IT Support or IT Security role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities