About the job
Talabat Qatar has an exciting opportunity for a focused, highly organized & passionate individual interested in gaining experience in corporate acquisition & partnerships. This position will play a key role in enabling the Partnerships Specialist & Project Manager to strategize & achieve the goals & objectives of the organization, at a local level.
What’s On Your Plate?
You will work closely with the Project Manager & Partnerships Specialist to assist with the following tasks:
● Brainstorm and generate leads for potential corporate partners, i.e., and companies.
● Reach out to corporate partners, pitch voucher ideas, and close deals successfully.
● Monthly target – close voucher deals worth up to QAR 10,000 (minimum).
● Maintenance & renewal of existing corporate voucher accounts/clients.
● Dealing with all stakeholders relating to corporate vouchers – Finance, Legal & Regional Partnerships Team.
● Take ownership of the entire corporate vouchers process – Admin, Technical, Customization.
● Handle the corporate voucher process from start to finish, from generating leads to agreement signing.
● Daily reporting, monitoring of existing deals & tracking progress.
What Did We Order?
● Qualifications and/or experience in Business Administration (recent graduates may also apply).
● Highly organized, detail-oriented, results-driven, structured and know how to prioritize.
● You consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved.
● You are self motivated, patient, proactive with following up on matters.
● Excellent negotiation, analytical, organizational, time management, interpersonal & communication skills.
● Proficiency in GSuite (Google Sheets, slides, docs etc.) & MS Office (Word, Excel etc.)
● Fluency in English (Arabic is a plus).
Internship Comes With A Side Order Of…
● Working Hours – 40 hours per week ie. 9am-5pm.
● Salary – QAR 4,000 per month.
● Work setting – Combination of working from home & occasional attendance at the office.
● Possibility of a well paid full time job, if your performance exceeds expectations.
● Internship certificate will be provided upon completion.