About the job
- 15+ years of experience preferably in the Gulf Region.
- Engineering degree in Chemistry, Mechanical, or Biotechnology
- Experience with fermentation and related Downstream operations will be an advantage.
- Managerial experience in a senior position
- Several years of experience with the execution of large to medium-sized chemical, biological, or dairy plant projects
- International experience working with many stakeholders
- Ability to handle many topics at both strategic and operational levels
- Ability to develop people and teams for maximum performance
- Persistent, ready for change, positive attitude, motivational
- You are known as a good planner, who thinks ahead, follow-up, and attends to details as well as the big picture.
- Ensure safe operations of the plant
- Ramp-up of production to full plant capacity
- Ensure compliance with CAPEX and OPEX budgets
- Fluent in English.
- The ability to speak French is an advantage.