About the job
Overview of the role:
The primary focus of the role will be to support the sales objectives of the company through achieving given sales and CSI targets and providing first rate service to current and potential customers of Honda.
What you will do:
- Achieve and maintain the company prescribed standard sales policies and procedures.
- Achieve or exceed the allocated monthly sales targets.
- Achieve or exceed NPS (net promoter score).
- Ensure that Company procedures are adhered in terms of handling cash and credit customers.
- Improve selling techniques and customer handling skills.
- Maximize all sales finance and cash, including insurance, accessories, tinting window, service packages and paint protection, promoting parts exchange.
- Ensure 100% Connect entry (web, telephone enquiries and wake-in) with proper follow up.
- Ensure 100% zero overdue before close business hours.
- Ensure 100% test-drive offered to all Honda customer with proper documentations.
- Ensure 100% necessary documents have been submitted to the relevant department.
- Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and take actions on customer concerns (internal/external) to improve operational ease and customer satisfaction.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Customer management experience.
- Sales experience.
- Negotiation experience.
- Communication skills.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and will work closely with the Sales team and internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of automotive experience
- Valid Qatar driver’s license
- An understanding of IT systems such as Automotive DMS would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English