About the job
About The Role
As a Security Agent CCTV and Access Control – you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- You will be responsible for conducting security related duties both within the Airport Security Operations Centre (ASOC) and within the terminal building. You will be responsible for the correct deployment of contracted security agents in the filed ensuring the required standards are met and maintained. You will deputize in the absence of the security supervisor during airport incidents and will also be required to be deployed to any workstation within the ASOC or within the operation.
- Report incidents to the Security Supervisor
- Follow up any investigations carried out by agents ensuring there is clarity and correct information as directed by Head of Security.
- Carryout Surveillance duties within the ASOC through CCTV in order to achieve identification of any possible lacks of unlawful interference.
- Maintain regular contact with MOI, immigration authority’s contractors and customers of QR and other airlines through regular meetings or as a result of ad-hoc activities to ensure levels of protection and services are maintained at the highest standards to protect assets, equipment and personnel.
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies and authorities about matters relating to security and protection of HIA property through meetings and briefings to ensure the protection of such property.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Good command of English language
- Knowledge of reporting procedures
- Knowledge of Airport security procedures and regulations, law enforcement procedures and their applications
- Knowledge of IATA principles and standards relating to security
- Knowledge of current security technology
- Knowledge of CCTV and its applications and concepts