About the job
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to be part of our Crew Training Planning & Qualifications team as Crew Training Planning Officer in Doha, Qatar.
About The Role
As a Crew Training Planning Officer, you will be responsible for allocating flight crew training activities within roster production deadlines and when necessary, assisting with disruption recovery on the published rosters. It is essential that the Crew Training Planning Officer monitors training results and ongoing compliance.
Key Responsibilities Are
- Work within resource allocation to assign training and checking duties to crew
- Coordinate training delivery with Flight Crew and Cabin Crew training departments
- Efficient and cost-effective allocation of training activities against resource availability
- Provide reports and training summaries from the training tracker as required
- Constructively participate in improving use of functionality of systems
Dynamic and competent candidate to join the team must possess the following:
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 3+ years of job-related experience
- Work experience in crew resource related role is desirable, especially training coordination.
- Proven ability to work constructively within a small team.
- Knowledge of Flight Time Limitations and crew training requirements
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (Check/Training etc.) is desirable
- Knowledge of crew management and training planning systems is desirable
- Strong English communications skills (written and spoken) & Problem-solving skills.