About the job
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to be part of our Manpower Planning & Analysis Dept as Lead Crew Optimization Analyst in Doha, Qatar
About The Role
As a Lead Crew Optimization Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of the business and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders. Responsible for software development and process/system optimization. Directly impacts the optimality of Pairings and Rosters created for the Crew resources department.
Key Responsibilities Are
- Ensure all documentation for development and customization of the system is created for future reference.
- Implement the proposed changes to the system and suggest modifications
- Proactively monitors future requirements on the operating environment due to upcoming new releases.
- Actively participate in the system upgrades and expansions from the initial stage until the user acceptance testing stage.
- Ensure the potential of Jeppesen System is utilized to its maximum so that maximum benefit of the system can be taken.
- Defines Rules, Constraints, Parameter sets, and Objective functions in a way to best tune the Jeppesen optimizers.
- Act as the first point of contact for the business as far as the usage of the system is concerned and ensures all analysis is conducted and decision for any system upgrades and changes is taken up.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders in order to document the business requirements for further designing an analysis program for facilitating their requirements.
- Lead the analysis of the data gathered within the crew resources department and make specifications for the Rave Modelers for enhanced productivity of the department.
- Do initial test of release products of Jeppesen system which applies to both new CARMUSR (this is the product same for every client for every installation) and CARMSYS (This section contains all that is specific for one airline/railway or one installation within that client. This contains numerous items: rules, reports, GUI definitions, and various other elements).
- Build mathematical models for business processes.
- Optimize business processes and systems.
- Perform market and research papers analysis and apply this in the betterment of the business processes and systems.
- Using analytical methods, such as simulation, network analysis, decision analysis, multi-criteria analysis scenario analysis, soft-systems modelling, optimization, game theory and queuing theory.
- Using mathematical programming techniques, including linear programming.
Dynamic and competent candidates to join the team must possess the following:
- Qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics or Operations Research is essential.
- Minimum of 4+ years of job-related experience
- Experience working in rostering with Jeppesen products.