About the job
- Ensure that submitted drawing deliverables comply with all approved corporate standards and specifications.
- Performs QA/QC on drawing deliverables including: verification of data accuracy and consistency and quality of drawing format & presentation for symbology, layering, line types, borders, formats, and corporate coding and numbering.
- Transfer of project data and drawings onto Master Engineering Record as necessary or directed and identify problem areas arising there from.
- Prepare charts, graphs, drawings etc. for reports and presentations.
- Assist Senior Designers during site visits as necessary.
- Incorporate site As-Built Red Line Mark ups onto as-built Master Engineering Records.
- Assist in collection of engineering data from various sources of information, databases and Information Systems as directed by supervisor/senior designers.
- Minimum 5 years of drafting experience within the Oil & Gas industry with an Electrical/Instrumentation background.
- Proficiency and hands-on knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office is a must.
- Proficiency and hands-on knowledge in 3D modelling is preferred.
- 2 years Diploma in Engineering Drafting after Secondary education.