About the job
- Engineering Degree preferably in Mechanical / Bachelor of Science plus MBA.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in technical Sales of industrial products in Oil and Gas sector/Steel Industry and Business Development exposure of which at least 5-6 years in Qatar.
- Excellent consultative selling and presentation skills
- Familiarity with registration process with main customers in Qatar like Qatar Petroleum.
- Strong network of contacts with the Oil & Gas parties (especially EPC contractors) and others in steel fabrication Industry.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Goal-driven attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service
- The ability to prioritize and effectively manage time and work under pressure.
- Good understanding of products and its integration.
- Able to quickly understand high-level customer needs and identify prerequisites and also able to prioritize multiple tasks and learning attitude
- Interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Required Valid Qatar DL.
- Must have strong math & analytical skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Generate business for Manufacturing processes to achieve & exceed the budgeted business plan.
- Generate business for the Fabrication Facility (oil & gas products, structural steel products, architectural products) to achieve & exceed the budgeted business plan.
- Develop and grow the customer base with Oil & Gas, downstream, EPC with a view to diversify customer base.
- Build a Robust pipeline of opportunities to meet/exceed targets.
- Business Development look for new avenues for expanding / diversifying portfolio of services.
- Maintain close track of new projects in the country.
- Make proposals to customers and follow through till the entire process is completed.
- Develop long term relationship with clients.