About the job
Assist in the implementation of Document management process for MIEC until the final documentation is received for issuing to the subsequent contractor.
Ensure complete support in the management of the document control activities of MIEC.
The job holder will be also be responsible for archiving of all Final Documentation.
Project is mainly a Greenfield Project with installation of 7 new WHP and one CPP but there will be a major Brownfield challenge for integration of these new WHP into existing facilities in term of interfaces with other NOC entities and SIMOPS works.
The Document Controller will report directly to the Lead Document Controller who is in charge of document management process definition and implementation from start of the project until the final as built documentation is handed over to Field Operations and/or is archived.
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality
- Apply methods and project procedures to manage the documentation (numbering, workflows, data management, filling plan, dematerialization and archives), both electronic and hard copy, in accordance with NOC specifications / tools and the users’ needs, from the beginning of the project until the documentation is handed over to Field Operations and/or is archived
- To file project correspondence (letters, memos, transmittal notes etc), maintaining MANASA up-to-date
- Provide MANASA training and support to all project staff.
- To apply a quality check on the documentation issued by Contractor to check if it is compliant with Project procedures/specifications (numbering, properties, pdf parameters and all others aspect related to document quality).
- To participate to meetings when required (clarification, kick off, progress meetings) and to ensure liaison with Contractors document controllers on all matters concerning document control / MANASA
- Participate to the preparation to compile and receive the EPC Engineering final documentation
- To provide Lead Document Controller with all relevant information needed including documents statistics for weekly and monthly project reporting
- Ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date
- Any other work of a similar nature may be requested by the Lead Document Controller or COMPANY
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors
- To implement MANASA and iTOOLS
- Document Controller with a strong experience in EDMS specifically MANASA Documentum software
- Previous experience in oil and gas projects environment in a similar position and used to work in a multi-national with at least 4 years’ experience.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with sound communication skills.
- Good University Degree from a recognized University
- Good team spirit, communication and reporting skills, well organized, diligent, confidentiality and initiative.