About the job
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to be part of our Line Maintenance team as Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II in Doha, Qatar
About The Role
In this role, you will be responsible to deliver aircraft Maintenance activities to directly support flight operations maintenance checks and duties within his authority as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer. To provide specialized knowledge skills and expertise and require ensuring safe, effective and efficient operation.
Key Responsibilities Are
- Plan assigned activities in an effective and efficient manner, operate equipment or use tooling relative to assigned tasks within framework of Qatar Airways and Customer procedures.
- Review of work procedures and standards propose improvements were procedures are not appropriate to ensure work processes are effective
- Responsible for the final release of work accomplished. Ensure tasks are performed to meet company/customer standard and target such as dispatch reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects
- Ensure delivery standard of QR/customer products are met. Aircraft maintenance tasks are accomplished in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Provide satisfactory support to internal and external customers.
- Implement solutions to technical problems within his range of his authority. Aircrafts or components serviceability standards are maintained to meet schedule requirements.
Dynamic and competent candidates must possess the following:
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or vocational aircraft maintenance qualification or Degree (B.Eng., BSc) or equivalent in aircraft engineering + holds minimum 1 full QR main fleet ICAO/QCAA license and approvals with minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
- Sound knowledge of air legislation
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
- Controlling operations to equipment or systems
- Managerial skills and using mathematics to solve problems