About the job
Coreo Real Estate is looking for a Property Administrator to support our growing portfolio of properties.
- Preparing lease agreements for new tenants, renewing existing leases, and terminating leases when necessary.
- Respond to tenant’s phone calls, and emails reporting maintenance and repair issues and coordinate with the Landlord and concerned team.
- Preparing reports about property maintenance issues and updating maintenance schedules based on the findings
- Coordinate utility billing and invoicing.
- Negotiating maintenance services with Contractors.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, assign rental and sales lead, and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, scanning, etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and sales operations.
- Ensures operation of equipment and tools; calling for repairs, and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Good administrative and organizational Skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability.
- Must be able to work effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Must have the ability to provide a positive and professional service to clients.