About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Senior Highway Design Engineer to join our team! In this role, you will get to support the design engineering team performing a variety of engineering tasks related to the civil roadway and highway design projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the technical excellence of the engineering functions of the projects including coordination of technical disciplines and development of project alternatives, and preliminary and final design.
- Design horizontal and vertical roadway alignments and superelevation diagrams
- Design of ramps, interchanges, and road apertures
- Perform quantity calculations and project estimates.
- Managing Associate Engineers in completing project deliverables.
- Develop details for construction, detour…etc.,
- Coordinate with the project team and interdisciplinary technical personnel
- Assists the project manager in completing the project deliverables.
- Ensures the project is adhering to client criteria and scope.
- Assist in preparing technical reports and documentation of activity for the client and project management.
- Assist in obtaining, analyzing, and circulating technical and contractual information to project disciplines.
- May be responsible for the scope development, scope management and commercial performance of projects to meet project goals and objectives.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Degree in Engineering.
- 10 years or more of related work experience
- Roadway & Highway design experience in Qatar projects.
- Geometric alignments design
- Civil 3D experience is essential.
- Must be MME certified.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.