About the job
- Enterprise Subsurface software (e.g. Landmark: OpenWorks, SeisWorks, Petrel)
- Geographic Information System (e.g. ArcGIS, Petroview)
- Petrophysical software (e.g. Techlog, Geolog)
- Data Management and transfer software (e.g. OpenSpirit)
- Expert in Linux/Unix, scripting would be an advantage
- Expert in MS office applications, Adobe, and other windows based software.
- Deep knowledge of the seismic and wells domains.
- Proven working knowledge of Petrel and preferably Studio
- Experience managing data and information throughout its lifecycle (loading, managing, export, transfer, data quality, rationalization etc.)
- Experience in data manipulation
- A self-starter with the ability to solve technical problems
- The ability to prioritize workloads and work to strict deadlines
- Proven ability to share information and lesson learned
- The ability to work alone, as part of a small team or as part of a longer term managed service.
- Experience applying knowledge and experience globally, in multiple Oil & Gas industry regions.
- An understanding of the latest technologies and emerging regulatory compliance.
- Must have experience/knowledge of current computer software for production engineering applications.
- B.Sc. is required in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for Production Data Management Specialist, and Geology or Geophysics for G & G.