About the job
Job Purpose Summary::
The incumbent is primarily responsible for leading the installation, monitoring and maintenance of the main server operating systems and applications of Digital Platform. The incumbent will ensure maximum security, operational continuity and contingency controls for every assigned system platform.
Education & Experience Requirements::
- University graduate preferably with a Major in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Business Administration or Information Technology (related field of study).
- At least 6 years of relevant experience (such as Linux, Windows, Apache, WebLogic, OpenShift), preferably within a highly rated international bank.
Required Special Skills::
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing) in English and Arabic.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations, and practices.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Personal integrity and self-management.
- Planning, organizing, and analytical ability.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Proficiency in IT tools, techniques and related procedures, including best practices relating to the same.
- Knowledge of banking processes/ operations and procedures, transactions and banking systems.
- Ability to motivate and lead teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Planning, organizing and analytical ability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Familiarity with Network and systems Design concepts.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Windows technology and the Internet.
- Prior PC experience is required – appropriate certifications are desirable.
- Crisis Management capability.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport or QID
- Copy of Education Certificate