About the job
Job Purpose Summary::
The incumbent is primarily responsible for managing and overseeing the e-business-related projects and development team and ensuring that the development and re-engineering of existing and new IT systems and products are ongoing. The incumbent will also help select the best development platform and ensure that user requirements are provided for by the latest and most effective tools available in the IT market.
- University graduate (Computer Science or related degree) with at least 10 years of experience in financial services with a specialization in the management of systems design, analysis, development and maintenance.
- Specific courses in IT security Architecture for web and e-channels.
- Training courses and certification in systems technology, web management and banking.
Required Special Skills::
- Self-driven with well-developed motivational and team-building skills.
- Strong programming skills in development tools and languages.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferable).
- Effective leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport or QID
- Copy of Education Certificate