About the job
About The Role
You will be responsible for providing administration support for smooth functioning on a daily basis, for the team. Handling of confidential and sensitive issues involving continual inter-departmental relations. Represents the team through correspondence, telephone and personal contact. Liaise with other departments for arranging the logistics of resources.
Some Of The Tasks Include
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support. Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
- In consultation with the team generate business documentation, including presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution.
- Prepare charts and compile reports as needed and ensure that all files are complete and properly maintained.
- Perform administrative tasks based on set procedures, establish and maintain filling systems, categorise and maintain manuals, invoices, manage and coordinate travel needs and other source data.
- Coordinate internal and external communications.
- Attend and take notes at meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, and record Communication (documents, e-mail) to meet the requirements of the team.
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience in an administrative role
- Database admin experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Client focus and business awareness
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-organise, manage time, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing