About the job
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
Primary Roles And Responsibilities
- Knows the project and discipline scope/cost/time requirements, assists the team to meet expectations, and coordinates with other disciplines to ensure project success.
- Supports management of project change and progressing for the discipline and works with the Project Management Team to take corrective actions regarding any issues, scope changes, progressing, or other events that could affect project completion and/or profitability.
- Initiate, design and drafting assignments on projects requirements on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Worley and the client’s requirements.
- Competent with the project estimating process and can input design deliverables into estimating module.
- Gathers data from multiple sources and prepares analyses, calculations, etc.
- Assists with recommendations and helps create final documentation.
- Determines technical issues, defines alternate solutions, establishes pros/cons for multiple solutions, and makes recommendations to support official project documents such as technical queries, technical deviations, etc.
- Creates final documentation incorporating all relevant information and pursues internal authorization.
- Ensuring technical integrity of the Electrical deliverables through the implementation of checking and design review activities.
- Work within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance systems.
- Responsible for personal safety and working within the Occupational Health & Safety procedures.
- Competent in implementing HSE in the design process, focuses on process safety and strives to use best practice
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Trade Apprenticeship, Certificate, Diploma, Advance Diploma of Engineering Technology in Electrical discipline
- Maintain HSE focus with the team to ensure OHSE requirements.
- Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety and environmental performance.
- Well versed with PDMS and AutoCAD including xrefs & with automation expertise
- DIALUX based lighting calculations will be an added advantage