About the job
- Asset Integrity maintenance experience in oil & gas industries with a minimum of ten (10) years experience.
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in Engineering Departments especially in Mechanical Engineering.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- NACE certification and welding inspector certifications/experiences will be an asset.
- Industrial standards of corrosion protection maintenance of assets
- Cathodic protection types and maintenance
- Corrective maintenance of underground pipeline leakages.
- NDT inspections of pressure vessels