About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu, we hold the belief that technology has the power to make anything possible.
Our Vision: to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through innovation and technology. We envision a global expansion where what we do surpasses norms and limitations every time.
Our Mission: To radically transform how people live by leveraging technology to connect them with endless possibilities.
Values We Live By
- Be Customer Obsessed – “Focus on the customer and all else will follow.”
- Act with Integrity – “We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.”
- Be Curious and Creative – “We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring a lasting positive impact.”
- Lead by Example and Take Ownership – “Be the change you want to see and take ownership.”
- Hustle and Deliver Results – “You can do more by doing less, better, and faster.”
- It’s all about people – “Be a Team player, together we are stronger.”
(Some Of) What You Will Be Doing
- Supporting and guiding supplier success to align with company standards.
- Collaborating with rider suppliers to optimize acquisition methods and strengthen partnerships.
- Setting and tracking monthly hiring goals in line with supply plans and objectives.
- Fostering a supportive community within local rider management teams.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with supply partners, emphasizing open communication and collaboration.
- Implementing systems of rewards and corrective measures to motivate suppliers to meet performance targets.
- Serving as a bridge between suppliers and the company, addressing challenges and finding mutually beneficial solutions.
Attitude matters most but do you have any of these?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Proven experience in supplier management or a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.