About the job
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of Premier client’s portfolio.
- Achieve agreed KPI objectives by developing existing and new relationships.
- Seek new Premier customers through close contact with existing customers, networking in relevant circles and maintaining a good profile in the market, actively making visits outside of the branch to Potential and existing customers.
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships.
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long-term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and WPB performance.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
- Evidence of strong sales results in insurance and investment products.
- Relationship management experience with high-net-worth clients.
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system
- Understanding of business banking client segments and products and services
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.