About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu, we hold the belief that technology has the power to make anything possible.
Our Vision: to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through innovation and technology. We envision a global expansion where what we do surpasses norms and limitations every time.
Our Mission: To radically transform how people live by leveraging technology to connect them with endless possibilities.
Values We Live By
- Be Customer Obsessed – “Focus on the customer and all else will follow.”
- Act with Integrity – “We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.”
- Be Curious and Creative – “We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring a lasting positive impact.”
- Lead by Example and Take Ownership – “Be the change you want to see and take ownership.”
- Hustle and Deliver Results – “You can do more by doing less, better, and faster.”
- It’s all about people – “Be a Team player, together we are stronger.”
(Some Of) What You Will Be Doing
- Assisting with the identification, selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Supporting the administrative part of the new hire process, including pre-boarding and onboarding of employees, managing contracts and updating ERP.
- General administration and coordination to keep things running smoothly.
- Maintaining and updating employee records in ERP and Masterfile.
- Assisting with and executing the off-boarding process to ensure a seamless transition.
- Coordinating with the Accommodation Officer for new joiners and updating the accommodation sheet.
- Keeping the accident log report up to date.
- Managing Workmen’s Compensation Policy, including additions and deletions.
- Supporting employee engagement initiatives to create a positive workplace culture.
Attitude matters most but do you have any of these?
- Proven experience working in a similar HR role
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in HR software and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HR policies and regulations
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player