About the job
The role of an Accounting generalist specifically does not underline any set of tasks, but includes many job responsibilities that are assigned by the Director of Finance, Assistant Director of Finance and the Finance Managers.
In compliance with internal control policies, this position, under the supervision of the Chief Accountant, is responsible for the accurate checking, coding and daily processing of accounts payable in a computerized accounting environment. This position is also responsible for resolving any discrepancies on corporate credit cardholders’ accounts, and maintaining accurate and current records of employee expense reports. It is also essential that incumbent liaise with suppliers and employees in a professional manner. Other duties include completing monthly reconciliation of various accounts to ensure accurate recording of transactions.
We are looking for an individual who has minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role with an audit firm or a Five Star Luxury Hotel & Resort. The preferred candidate will have experience in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable with knowledge of BirchStreet, Opera and Sun System.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:-
- Degree Holder, preferably in Accounting
- 3 years of experience in a similar role with an audit firm or a Five Star Luxury Hotel & Resort.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable with knowledge of BirchStreet, Opera and Sun System.
- Deeply instilled values based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.