About the job
Duties And Responsibilities
- The Landscape Architect under supervision, performs landscape architecture design which requires a fundamental knowledge of the landscape, planting and irrigation design, aesthetics, and/or design standards, practices, and techniques.
- Develops design solutions and prepares high-quality presentation drawings, renderings, 3D models and animations.
- Prepares technical packages from concept design through detailed design to tender and contract documentation.
- Provides support and production assistance to team members
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Requires proficiency in the application of landscape architectural design standards, practices, and techniques, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in sketching, rendering, model-building, and presentation drawing.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS, and SketchUp as well as other PC software packages typically associated with landscape architectural design is also required.