About the job
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Accountant to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Vendor management, assessment, and control.
- Petty cash handling (as a custodian) and reporting.
- Periodic and ad-hoc bank letters and forms.
- Bank administrative reports (token and access counts, token forms and controls).
- Bank solutions files and reports.
- Purchase Order’s period checks to ensure what is open.
- Payment package checks to ensure all is in place.
- Support with Year-end Audit confirmation letter preparation to clients.
- Support with RFS creation E forms (Backup).
- Adhoc Support with compiling the backup documents during the Audits.
- Manage the day-to-day admin tasks on the ERP system (Vantagepoint).
- Create, update, and maintain consultants’ profiles in Vantage ERP.
- Follow up with the HR admins on consultants’ contracts status.
- Manage consultant’s weekly timesheet and monthly timesheet posting.
- Follow-up with consultants and timesheet admins on timesheet status.
- Follow-up with finance team members for consultant payment status.
- Administrating the Sharepoint drive & Managing E files.
- Assist in documenting Standard Operating Procedures for the Finance Team.
- Archiving of transactions.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 3 years of work experience partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Commerce/ Business Administration.