About the job
About The Role
As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for independently managing high end luxury brand store operations, increasing revenues, optimising profitability while creating an unforgettable customer experience. You will be the lead brand ambassador to reflect the brand identity and guidelines. You will maintain high standards in operations, provide direction to the Boutique Managers to achieve highest level of GUEST experience, improved cost control and increased employee morale.
Key Accountabilities Include But Are Not Limited To
▪ Understand and attend to any requests of the guest, including VIPs, manage and exceed expectations by offering an exquisite experience and creating a lasting impression of the brand and QDFC’s 5 star experience.
▪ Accountable for all operational requirements in sales, service standard, health and safety, and appearance of the outlet by evaluating and executing strategic propositions and to be implemented for all development schemes.
▪ Manage the relationship with both internal and external client groups, maximizing service quality, customer satisfaction and revenue generation. Gather customer feedback by interacting with guests on the shop floor to gain first hand understanding of brand performance, gaps in assortment and merchandise, accordingly make proposal and action plan to implement change management as per the feedback received
▪ Manage and lead the development of all team members and to create a dynamic, high-performance team that meets the operational needs of the business and operating environment.
▪ Manage service delivery to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g., greeting, demonstration of excellent product knowledge, fulfilment of special requests, collection of payment and invitation to return). Act as the guest service role model for the brand, set a good example of excellent customer service and create a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
▪ Ensure the brand image is followed by exceptional service standards providing service training to the team as per service standards.
▪ Prepare and present annual budget requirements and forecasts for review by Manager Retail Operations. Develop store vision, positioning and overall strategies to achieve brand/QDF objectives/KPIs.
▪ Set sales targets per staff, communicate shop sales targets to sales assistant and supervisors effectively ensuring all staffs are fully aware of the sales target and motivated to drive sales results.
▪ Create monthly KPI performance report and conduct management meetings to discuss the delivered performance level and communicate the improvement plan.
▪ Accountable for the compliance, training and maintenance against health & safety requirements, grooming standards, hygiene and environment standards, and required monthly performance targets.
▪ Manage brand or multi locations in accordance with company policy so as to establish an operation that not only meets but, exceeds performance levels.
▪ Maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and manage a portfolio of products.
▪ Maximize sales and profits through coordination with procurements and planning departments, by providing the brand / stores ideal assortment. Participate in buying activities by liaising closely with the procurement team and the brand to ensure seasonal buys happen in a timely manner.
▪ Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail travel industry, understand forthcoming customer initiatives and monitor what competitors are doing
▪ Manage of staff scheduling to ensure that this reflects trading patterns and allows flexibility of staff to meet demand across both peak and off peak seasons.
▪ Conduct spot check on staff product knowledge, if any gap identified, organise relevant training to ensure staff are familiar with all products on sale and promotional activities.
▪ Ensure highest levels of visual merchandising standards through brand guidelines to ensure brand is properly represented. Coordinate with the merchandising team to ensure proper allocation of stocks based on sales trends and demand.
▪ Ensure all cash handling SOPs are thoroughly followed by the team to ensure compliance.
▪ Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
▪ Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 6 years of job-related experience
▪ Minimum of 6-7 years’ experience in retail developing, managing and influencing people and the bottom line results
▪ 3 years in a multi brand retailing company in the category management / brand management function.
▪ Knowledge of Airports and Service Industry.
▪ Travel Retail Experience Will Be Preferred.
▪ Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
▪ Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
▪ Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills.
▪ Ability to foster teamwork among team members
▪ Being passionate and energetic about the brand
▪ Strategic thinking skills
▪ Analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Communication skills (written and oral)
▪ A strong focus on results
▪ Multifunctional skill base (financial, operations as well as marketing)
▪ Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas
▪ High level of initiative and assertiveness
▪ Customer focus, tracking budget Expenses, Pricing, market knowledge, staffing, results-driven