About the job
What’s On Your Plate?
- Manage stakeholders of key accounts and assist Key Account managers with the necessary support for them to grow their portfolios. Support key account managers to drive key partners to become generators of revenue for sales.
- Define projects that will optimize key accounts’ performance, and ensure their engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct regular business reviews so that Key Accounts have full visibility of their performance across the country.
- Identify revenue opportunities from each of the Key Strategic Partners.
- Drive growth through major key partners, that act as a customer acquisition for the business.
- Build weekly/monthly reports, track & communicate performance data
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with regional stakeholders of our strategic partners
- Guide and empower key accounts managers to drive the growth of key vendors.
- Understand marketing calendars for brands, strategize, plan & execute regional campaigns supported by our key partners
- Build visibility internally and externally via deep data analysis & cross-functional business reviews to Identify industry trends.
- Work to define projects, processes, solutions, and systems that help talabat and key partners meet their objectives.
What Did We Order?
- 5 + Years, of experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management, experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Commercial knowledge in e-commerce for vendor performance
- Business acumen, sound decision-making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex relationships.
- Knowledge of revenue generation, vendor performance, commercial topics, marketing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks.
- Ability to break down problems and structure solutions.
- Familiar with account management or customer management, ability to use account management tools.
- Experience in creating framework and SOP.