About the job
About The Role
As a Loyalty Activation Manager, you will be creating new loyalty activation features, redemption as well as accrual alternatives.es geared towards increasing the loyalty base and strengthening the Loyalty program. You will be responsible to build customer loyalty across the customer journey on the website. Continuously working with the Loyalty team to create business cases around new streams and features
Other Key Accountabilities Include
- Act as a key partner to the Loyalty team in developing member activation across the digital customer journey.
- Diligently conduct market research and competitive analysis to thoroughly understand the landscape and key trends in the market.
- Craft strategy and own tactics to attract potential members as well as engaging and delighting existing members in digital traveler services.
- Increase member satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy by transforming physical experiences and pain points in the travel journey to become digital.
- Lead the best way to recognize, personalize, merchandise and deepen member engagement during the digital customer journey.
- Creating new loyalty activation features, redemption as well as accrual alternatives geared towards increasing the loyalty base and strengthening the Loyalty program.
- Join field research in partnership with service design function to validate member pain points.
- Map member pain points across digital customer journey to support prioritization of digital development.
- Suggesting personalized member experiences that engage, delight and increase shopping conversion.
- Innovate and validate proof of concepts of digital member recognition in the travel chain that retains.
- Selecting and implementing relevant loyalty partnerships across digital traveler services to reduce friction.
- Reaching high-value audiences to build customer loyalty where it makes the most difference.
- Tell stories through detailed metrics that elaborate on success or opportunities in digital traveler services.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Commerce & Service Experiences Team.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification.
- 6+ years of job-related experience
- Experience of managing customer loyalty experience at a digital brand preferably in the travel or hospitality industry.
- Experience in measuring customer sentiment (NPS, etc) and optimizing loyalty programme offerings.
- Experience with customer journey mapping and loyalty activation.