About the job
Azure Cloud Engineer – Junior (4+ Years), Intermediate (8+ Years) and Senior (12+ Years)
- Operational efficiency and security of Infrastructure Systems and cloud systems.
- IT Infrastructure Systems availability
- Secure and reliable projects delivery
- Infrastructure design review
- Technical implementation and documentation for Datacenter Services
- Manage cloud work loads
Scope of responsibilities
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in cloud build, deploy and support.
- Translates the cloud strategy and architecture into a highly available and secure technical implementation in accordance with best practices
- Develops and coordinates cloud architecture across the different areas within the organization
- Is responsible for developing the technical implementation of private and public cloud implementation
- Is responsible for deploying and supporting cloud computing services such as IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for Datacenter Services, responsible for managing, supporting, and documenting standard operating procedures and processes.
- Act as Subject matter expert for Datacenter Services responsible for reviewing the Technical proposals received from vendors related to Datacenter services on-prem and cloud
- Is responsible for supporting the Disaster recovery process for infrastructure components and coordinating DR testing to check the system reliability.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technology related field.
- 12+ years’ experience in IT Infrastructure operations
- 5+ years of experience supporting Windows and Linux environments, including process management, user management, distilling log files, performance issues
- Is familiar with method and concepts in the field of cloud computing and can put them into practice
- Able to provide recommendations for the implementation of cloud computing and assess corresponding implications
- Strategically develops IT controls ensuring compliance with standards (FISC, NIST, etc.) in a cloud infrastructure control environment
- Knowledge of both automation and orchestration in order to leverage the full value of each in cloud services.
- Familiar with IT security controls and compliance programs
- Understands the process of automating the deployment, management, scaling, networking and availability of container-based applications
- Able to use Docker swarms, Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
- Familiar with cloud providers’ deployment orchestration capabilities, like Microsoft Azure Automation and Microsoft Azure Resource Manager.
- Azure Certification must
- Strong Network Knowledge
- Strong knowledge and operational experience in supporting different Operating System, Virtual and Physical server management, Datacenter and Storage Service. Certifications preferred
- Strong Project Management capabilities
- Excellent customer service skills and accuracy in follow-up tasks
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and facilitation skills, great time management and organization skills, team spirit behavior, and proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Fluent in English as a business language.
- Cloud requirements and feasibility studies/checks
- Architectural and network diagrams
- Resource sizing estimation
- Technical deployment of the designed solutions