About the job
SAP & Cloud Engineer – Junior (4+ Years), Intermediate (8+ Years) and Senior (12+ Years)
- Technical leadership and strategic direction for the technologies, standards, processes and architectures across ERP & Corporate Applications area, with main focus on SAP cloud applications (e.g., IBP, IAM, CPI, Fiori) and SAP ECC on-prem.
- Technical role responsible for operating and maintaining SAP cloud (e.g., IBP, IAM, CPI, Fiori) and SAP ECC on-prem integration to ensure the availability and the enhancements of systems for running operations and the availability of data for data visualization, data analytics, data integration and digital use cases.
- Maintain close alignment with the data governance, data architecture, data security and overall IS strategy.
- Continuous collaboration with the various COMPANY business entities, including DPG, to ensure the data governance/data quality practices are implemented based on Business requirements.
Scope of responsibilities
- Design SAP Cloud modules architectures and guidelines for implementation, both for new components and for enhancements to existing ones.
- Align architecture with business requirements, acting as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team, also facilitating technology workshops.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions.
- Conduct Proof of Concepts (POC) with new tools & technologies to derive convincing benchmarks and deliver value-based solution quickly.
- Support initiatives in collaboration with IS teams especially infrastructure, security, data architects, data analysts and the various business entities to deliver solutions that maximizes the value of data.
- Build SAP Cloud components and technologies on top of current DDP to support COMPANY activities in alignment with the data architect and Digital Project Group.
- Implement data ingestion/integration requirements following Data Governance, Data Architecture and Data Security principles leveraging native SAP components.
- Implement hybrid IT by integrating different cloud services with on-prem data center services.
- Ensure quality assurance on deliverables and implementation of defined solutions.
- Operate the SAP cloud modules within Digital Data Platform (DDP) use cases to support data analytics, data integration and data visualization.
- Alignment with SAP vendor to manage incidents and ensure SLAs for an effective system development and operations.
- Continuously monitor and optimize the cloud implementation for technical and cost efficiencies.
- Identify ways to improve system and data reliability, performance, efficiency and quality.
- Deep experience (5+ years) in petroleum operations data and good understanding of the related data sources.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in using SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning), IAM (Intelligent Asset Management), BTP (Business Technology Platform), SAP CPI and CPI-DS and SAP Fiori.
- Deep experience in SAP cloud modules integration with Azure services (e.g., ADLS, Synapse) and with SAP ECC.
- Familiar with implementation and operations for traditional SAP Net Weaver based solutions (both ABAP & JAVA such as Portal, ERP, SAP ISU, SSO) and SAP HANA (such as Suite on HANA, BW on HANA, S/4HANA).
- Experience with SAP application design, development, integration, testing, deployment and maintenance, including underlying infrastructure requirements (e.g., CloudFoundry).
- Understanding of SAP’s product strategy and roadmap.
- Deep knowledge of Cloud Applications Architecture and Information Cloud Security Principles.
- Ability to identify and understand architectural solution, provide direction and technical expertise in system design and development.
- Knowledge of Cloud Development environment such as Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc.
- Strong knowledge in ETLs, APIs, algorithms, data structures and business intelligence tools.
- SAP Cloud specific technical solution architecture
- Business process requirement analysis
- Functional Design Document
- Interface Specifications and Design Document