About the job
Does growing a market excite you? Here is a great opportunity to be part of a target busting team that is growing at double digits YoY.
You will be a member of the Corporate Sales team in the Middle East, based in Qatar, representing Thomson Reuters Corporate solutions in the Qatar market.
The role is ultimately responsible for supporting Thomson Reuters software growth aspirations in Qatar, working in collaboration with go to market teams across legal and tax business units.
About The Role
In this opportunity as Qatar BDM, you will:
- Responsible for selling Thomson Reuters Corporate ONESOURCE solutions to a large base of customers, within the Qatar Territory of MENA
- Drive revenue growth through active management of territory accounts, understanding proposition fitment and building successful proposals to meet customer needs
- Maintain deep knowledge of the products/services that Thomson Reuters offers, in alignment with Marketing strategy, campaigns, offers, prices, etc.
- Be able to present in Executive forums and events representing Thomson Reuters within corporate and government space.
- Contribute to business growth aspirations in Qatar through managing and creating new business relationships by actively identifying opportunities in the Qatar market
You’re a fit for the role of Qatar BDM if your background includes:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an equivalent Business Development role, ideally with tertiary qualifications in Commerce / Business or a related discipline, but all tertiary backgrounds will be considered.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to demonstrate a track record in enterprise selling/SaaS.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and ability to demonstrate consultative sales skills and relevant sales methodology training (Challenger, Miller Heiman or equivalent)
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities to cross sell solutions.
- Arabic language skills preferable