About the job
The Manager – Compensations and Benefits is responsible for business operations and strategic planning required for the section. The incumbent oversees the administration of Compensation packages and benefits and works towards enhancement of various services like Employee Change Requests, Sidra’s tax assistance and protection program, Medical & Life Insurance etc. along with periodic review of related procedures and processes.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Designs and manages basic pay structures for different job families to maintain Sidra’s competitive position in the market.
- Designs and maintains the benefit framework (i.e. Monetary/Non-monetary benefits and entitlements) to attract and retain diverse talent at Sidra.
- Manages all the employee change requests (i.e. Promotions, Salary adjustment, title change, re-classification and re-evaluation) and oversees the staff movement process.
- Manages executive compensation (all C-Suite and high earners offer and compensation reviews).
- Oversees market and peer organization benchmarking for compensation and rewards review.
- Steers automation efforts for compensation and rewards activities that integrates with HR department’s processes and HRIS/ERP effectively.
- Oversees compensation and rewards reporting of monthly dashboards and other adhoc reports.
- Oversees the integration between Rewards and Compensation and Benefits to ensure smooth execution of planned initiative.
- Manages and Oversees Education Assistance benefits & all related enquiries.
- Oversees Medical & Life Insurance operations across Sidra.
- Responsible for the development and enhancement of Insurance provider contract/agreement.
- Negotiates and ensures optimum Insurance coverage for Sidra.
- Ensures up-to-date and accurate Insurance Procedures & Processes.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by the line manager
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS – SELECTION CRITERIA:
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
5+ years of experience with progressive responsibilities in relevant fields.
Preferred: CIPD Level 3, SHRM, PHR, SPHR.