About the job
- Supports the Crisis Management Head in ensuring that the strategic function of incident management is effectively managed, developed and deployed throughout all of QatarEnergy LNG in order to aid its ability to strategically respond and recover in the event of an incident/event
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Evaluate and provide strategic crisis management advice to asset management and leadership to ensure all crisis management competencies are communicated to all assets.
- Provide support in developing and preparing training between assets and QatarEnergy LNG Crisis Management.
- Advise and support the integration of strategic incident command delegates into the QatarEnergy LNG ICS training and competency program for Tier-1 Incident Command Teams, Tier-2 Incident Management Team and Tier-3 Crisis Management Team.
- Provide portfolio guidance and program management delivery in relation to the crisis management systems of all assigned assets packages.
- Provide guidance in high pressure incident management environment and deliver required coaching to team members and QatarEnergy LNG asset leadership.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Assist in leading the facilitation and maintenance of QatarEnergy LNG Crisis Management readiness, response and recovery policies and procedures.
- Provide support for all assigned asset and projects to ensure all relevant Emergency Response Plans and related documents are in line with QatarEnergy LNG strategic crisis management guidance and is up to date.
- Plan and assist in the coordination of the Tier-1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 crisis management exercise program and support the required coordination of all necessary resources to deliver its success.
- Leads the validation of asset Tier-1 and Tier 2 crisis management exercises and submits detailed reports to support all required coordination of necessary resources to ensure program achievement.
- Provide operational strategic guidance to QatarEnergy LNG Asset Response teams in the event of a disruptive incident.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Manages the final submissions of all reports on completed exercises and analyzes any recurring critical and non-critical action items for frequency and established impact in order to contribute to the overall reduction of operational risk.
- Provides for the delivery of the weekly Duty Response Manager (DRM) program and ensures readiness to activate QatarEnergy LNG’s Incident Management Teams and/or Crisis Management Team.
- Ensures the operational readiness of assigned Incident Command Centres and Incident Management Centres in QatarEnergy LNG to the established operational functionality protocol for all Tier 2 and Tier 3 incidents in addition to ensuring all identified issues/gaps arising from the submission of scheduled inspections and ready-state reports have been addressed.
- Supports the operational functionally of the Emergency Notification System its ability to meet an emergency incident
- Develops and facilitates the accredited QatarEnergy LNG Incident Command System (ICS) training and the including the monitoring of performance efficiency and skill gaps.
- Bachelors in Emergency Management, Disaster Management, Engineering, Safety & Risk Management.
- Associate Emergency Managers (AEM) Designation.
- Incident Command System Level 100-200-300.
- Incident Command System Train-The-Trainer (TOT) Instructional Certification for ICS 100 & 200.
- Project & Risk Management training.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years of experience in the field of Emergency Response / Crisis Management with preferred experience coming from employment within large O&G organziations.
- Demonstrated experience in tactical and strategic leadership roles within varying types of crisis incidents.
- Wide-ranging knowledge of crisis/ incident command offshore management and control systems including organizational crisis management competency delivery mechanisms.