About the job
Maintain documentation (QAS manuals, Airline Manuals, IATA Manuals), records (Formats and Checklist) in line with Quality Management System (ISO and ISAGO Standards).
- Maintain records of distributions and documentation in line with the Quality Management System.
- Assist in writing work instructions for all QAS operations to ensure all processes are documented in line with the IGOM, Customer Airline and Regulatory requirements.
- Upload all Manuals (QAS, Customer Airline, and IATA) electronically to provide visibility to all QAS staff.
- Review all formats of QAS to ensure they meet the QMS requirement.
- Assist in delivering awareness sessions/Pictorial messages, presentations, briefings to all QAS staff to enhance staff awareness.
- Make staff aware of correct processes during the walk around and daily conformance checks in order to ensure safe practices and avoid safety issues.
- Conduct compliance checks for all QAS operations in order to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory, aviation, ISAGO, Customer Airlines and organization requirements/Standards.
- Assist in inspections and internal/external audits and preparation in order to ensure compliance to QAS and customer Airline procedures.
- Support superiors on collecting data for the review of key metrics and operational processes that drive KPI results.
- Maintain up to date records and information on all processes and reports.
- Comply with all laws, regulations and procedures defined by QAS and Customer airlines.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification and 3 years of job-related experience.
- Basic knowledge of quality assurance system, methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of ground handling basics, airside operation or terminal operation or lounges.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
- Good communication skills, proficiency in English language.
- Must have an analytical skill to do the analysis and collection of data.
- Ability to work with minimal instructions on routine work and general assignments, can work in shifts and under high pressure.
- Work as a Team player always strengthening the team spirit.
- Capable to understand the process, prepare analysis and provide feedback to the management
- Evaluation and reporting skills.
- Administration skills / function.
- Any Qualification in Quality Management System or Safety Management System.
- Previous experience in operational areas in airline or ground handling.
- Presentation skills and writing procedures, knowledge of ISO and ISAGO standards.
- Presentation, Graphics and Multi-Media ability.