About the job
Managing and improving the logistics performance of all areas across the country. Taking ownership of various service levels by measuring compliance, finding performance gaps, and executing a plan to fill performance-related gaps.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Reporting and monitoring of KPIs and performance SLAs
- Identify and solve logistics performance-related problems by analyzing and deriving insights from large, complex sets of data
- Responsible for country compliance with OD processes and tools (e.g. staffing, forecasting, etc.)
- Providing all data needed for performance improvement on the country level and acting as a consultant for the Head of Logistics
- Leading supervisors/trainers related to logistics performance KPIs
- Work alongside country sales & marketing teams on actions and activities to drive performance forward for own delivery
- Optimize country infrastructure, and event thresholds & give input in DBDF to improve overall performance
- Provide weekly updates to country management on projects & performance progress.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA is a plus.
- 5-8 years of experience in the food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred
- Extensive experience in SQL, Data Analytics tools like Tableau, Looker etc
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills: Experience in dealing with cross-cultural team members and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights from comprehensive data reports
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work under pressure, and handle stress
- An individual contributor who can work in a fast-paced environment with a make-it-happen attitude.