About the job
Who are we?
As part of the Delivery Hero Network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and United Arab Emirates. With more than 1,500+ employees, 4 million users, 15,000+ brands and 400,000 daily orders, we are just getting started
Assisting in managing account payables, receivables, general ledger, trial balance, reconciliation, and month-end closing
What’s On Your Plate?
- Updating NCR daily basis also reconciling at the end of every month/closing
- Handling partners queries solving /discrepancies by email/meetings.
- Passing the journal entries
- Reconciling Bank accounts.
- Follow up regarding the outstanding/receivables balances if any
- Reconciling different revenue accounts.
- Monthly filing for financial data.
- Outdoor Tasks (collecting Receivables’ / Bank’s tasks) If any.
- Bank related entries and reconciliation.
- Preparing The Payments.
- Reconciling All the AP/AR accounts and updating the bank details in MSD.
- Reconcile the account receivables to ensure that all payments are accounted & Collect receivables from restaurants.
- Supporting the Monthly closing based on the required tasks.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Finance
- Time Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- English Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Arabic Communication skills ( Written and Verbal )
- Excellent Excel Skills