About the job
To execute employee relations tasks in line with policies and procedures, while maintaining good communication and positive relationships with the employees to promote employee satisfaction. Job
Promote customer-centric services, fair and transparent people practices.
Contribute with ideas for a smoother and more efficient day-to-day operation.
Comply with our Attendance protocols.
Ensure adequate support is provided to the employees on all their queries.
Prepare employee files and ensure all employee-related documents throughout their lifecycle are filed.
Keep up to date with policy changes.
Administers the HR Services in a precise and timely manner; and ensures a high-quality standard is applied to all transactions.
Job Responsibilities 2
Execute any of the following transactions:
Personal information updates
Generate business letters
Respond to ASK HR queries
Ensure compliance with all relevant HSE&E and QM policies, procedures, and controls across the department to guarantee self and Team safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality service standards and a responsible environmental attitude.
Perform any other duty, within a reasonable professional boundary, as assigned by the Manager from time to time.
Additional Responsibilities 3 Job Knowledge & Skills
• Strong Knowledge of the Human Resources.
• Hands-on experience implementing Employee Relations
• Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems and Human Resources software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Leadership abilities.
• Ability to work both independently but also within a collaborative team environment.
• Proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
• A capacity to operate in a rapidly changing environment
• Competence in providing critical review and challenge to business cases.
• Advanced project management and organizational skills
• ERP knowledge preferably SAP functional skills are a requirement to be successful in this role.
• 4 years of experience.