About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented QAQC Inspector to join our team! In this role, you will get to conduct inspections to determine if work has been done in accordance with contract specifications
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conducts inspections to determine if work has been done in accordance with contract specifications
- Maintains office files related to the project, quantity calculations and writes daily diaries.
- Prepares daily reports and other documentation, as required by the contract
- Verifies that only approved materials are incorporated into the work.
- Coordinates work of subcontractors for surveying and material testing.
- Participates in the development of quality control reports and procedures.
- Collects, reviews and files Certificate of Compliance, MSDS, inspection tags and other information relevant to the materials used.
- Recognizes potential conflicts, issues and problems, and reports to supervisor with proposed solutions.
- Participates in the development of job safety practices and in the preparation of safety reports.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in infrastructure projects.
- Extensive knowledge of QA/QC management practices, processes and current technology.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software packages related to QA/QC.
- Proven experience in directing and implementing quality management systems and standards specified by ISO, ASME, ANSI, ASTM and similar organizations.
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Good written and oral communication.
- GCC experience is preferable.