About the job
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc. Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Completes accounts receivable period-end closing functions and procedures; credit and period-end reporting.
- Upholds the policies and procedures outlined in the credit policy.
- Interacts with sales and catering staff for timely credit decisions on incoming customers.
- Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge to Credit Management Issues
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Stays knowledgeable of the accounts receivable system.
- Leading Credit Management Team
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Manages, and develops all billing and accounts receivable employees.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected, and/or accrued.
- Ensures property billings are sent error-free and in a timely manner.
- Monitors receivables for timely collection
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or a similar field
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in the hospitality industry
- Hands-on experience in managing a team.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Analyst, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software and understanding of lending procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheetsNegotiation skills