About the job
The Stimulation Field Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable Product and Service Delivery to Customers. The Stimulation Field Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
This is a field position working in offshore and land environment in Qatar. Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Communicating with various clients on location as the main focal point responsible for the stimulation crew
- Performing checks of equipment required for stimulation operational readiness and maintenance
- Responsible for chemical management, handling and mixing at the wellsite or on the vessel
- Providing support, mentoring, supervision, and guidance to the team on day-to-day wellsite or vessel work activities
- Leading the entire crew on location for coiled tubing operations
Qualifications And Experience
- Have a Bachelor/High school Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Petroleum Engineering
- Have past experience of minimum 5 years as a Stimulation Field Specialist / Supervisor
- Have exposure to all types of High Rate Stimulation operations
- Knowledge of Proppant handling, Vessel Operations and understanding of Laboratory Procedures is a plus
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude
- Have strong written and oral English communication skill