About the job
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Integration of Procurement in the project management (including repair projects) process and organization, control and monitoring of all Procurement activities during the project lifecycle.
- Coordination of early & effective Involvement of procurement during sales & bid phase
- Establishing proper sourcing process, control of all Procurement resources and activities in the project and inform all involved within the Procurement Team to deliver optimum impact for the business relating to budget, availability, timeline and quality
- Support project calculation with reliable and up-to-date cost data on the basis of Total Cost of Ownership (ToCO)Strategy definition and implementation (for projects / commodities) in alignment with all related stakeholders (Global & Regional Procurement Teams , Sales ,Technical & Commercial PM, Field Service, etc)
- Introduce negotiation recommendations (if not his/her own material fields, together with the other regional & global commodity managers) to prepare for negotiations with suppliers (back-to-back where appropriate) and to initiate appropriate measures.
- Ensure that mitigation of the major Procurement risks, changes to original scope of supply and potential claims (towards customers and suppliers) are covered in valid contracts
- Maintain regular contact with relevant interfaces to gather information, fully inform network partners and ensure information exchange with relevant interfaces
- Perform Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification); timely of update supplier evaluation systems to obtain and develop the best in class suppliers and ensure transparency. Follow-up with suppliers in regards to non-conformance costs (NCC)
- Continuous focus for a professional Supplier Relationship Management
- Continuous follow-up and improvement for Commodity strategies under his & her responsibility to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials for projects in the country & region,
- Monitoring the market to create a basis for deciding the optimum sourcing strategy and cooperating with the best suppliers. Organize and support localization projects in the country to increase the Sourcing Volume from local & qualified suppliers & subcontractors.
- Generate, document and implement main Procurement KPI;s e.g.savings. OnTimeDelivery, Non-Conformance costs, Cost-out Programs
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering and other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in procurement function, preferably in service business with specific knowledge of repair center
- Very good command of English / Arabic a plus
- Advanced level of Negotiation Skills
- Very Good level of knowledge of MS office programs, SAP , Data Analysis
- Digitalization and Data Management in Procurement
- Good level of Contract & Project Management knowledge
- Good Level of P2P Process Understanding
- Advanced Level of Supplier Relationship Management knowledge
- Advanced Level of communication & collaboration and problem solving skills
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in an exciting environment
- Opportunity for remote/flexible work
- Professional support and strong collaboration with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company