About the job
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to provide professional and technically sound installation at the site for air-conditioning equipment and appliances.
What you will do:
- Provide professional and technically sound installation at the site for air-conditioning equipment and appliances marketed by the company.
- Attend site visits, and study technical drawings to determine equipment selection for project jobs.
- Sub-contractor selection, job allocations, monitoring and continuous performance assessment.
- Vendor development for local procurement.
- Provide adequate support to the installation team at site, to estimate installation costs, which assists in the procuring of orders for the company which maximizes sales and gross margin for the Division.
- Handling key customer accounts.
- constantly collect competitors’ information to enable the HSM to negotiate with Principals for better price and marketing support.
- submit technical data to the ministry of Electricity and water and Building Engineering Department for getting approval certificates to enable participation in government tenders.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Customer management and communication skills.
- Air conditioning installation experience.
- Data and report management.
- Supervisory experience.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing- Electronics and will work closely with the workshop team and the broader internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- Degree/ Diploma in A/C and Refrigeration or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in supervising AC installation jobs in Qatar.
- Valid Qatar driving license.
- Proficient in Arabic and English.