About the job
Position: Technical Architect iOS
Work Location: Qatar
Local Candidates are preferred.
6 months contract (renewable depending on project and performance ).
- Lead the architecture and design of native and hybrid Mobile Applications on IOS
- Define the technology roadmap of iOS applications
- Lead and mentor iOS developers to ensure technical excellence in development of iOS applications
- Conduct architecture, solution design & code review of iOS applications.
- Drive the identification and implementation of all NFR aspects related to iOS development
- Ensure best practices related to UI components, performance, security, and device resource utilization are leveraged to provide optimal app performance.
- Design and build applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform with both Objective-C and Swift
- 10+ years of experience in IT.
- 6+ years. of experience in technical and solution architecture of iOS applications
- Good understanding of iOS architecture, future roadmap, and iOS APIs.
- Understanding of MDM capabilities & Apple Business Manager.
- Experience and understanding of adaptive and responsive applications
- Experience in cross-platform technologies like Flutter/React native is preferable.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools & instrumentation.
- Experience developing UI (User Interface) and backend components of iOS apps.
- Good understanding of Apple Network, peer to peer messaging and core Bluetooth frameworks
- Proven work experience in design patterns of mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/VIPER