About the job
Job Title: UI/UX Designer+
- Minimum years of experience: 7+ years as a core UI/ UX designer (and not graphic/ web designer)
- Industry preference: Automobile (Cars) or top E-commerce (B2C) background.
- Should have experience in designing large-based portals.
User Research and Analysis:
- Conduct user research to identify user needs, goals, and pain points.
- Analyze user feedback, conduct usability tests, and gather insights to inform design decisions.
- Develop user personas, user flows, and customer journey maps to guide design solutions.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs using industry-standard design tools.
- Develop user journeys, mockups, prototypes, storyboards, and presentations to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Design visually appealing user interfaces that align with brand guidelines and project objectives.
- Ensure consistent and intuitive user experiences across multiple platforms and devices.
- Experience with using UX tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Framer, etc.).
- Portfolio demonstrating UX Design work across multiple platforms.
- Experience working with enterprise design principles and products or working with popular design languages like material design.
- Experience in UX Research to amplify research and design impact.
- Experience applying scrum to visual or UX design processes. Alternatively working in a startup
- Bachelor’s in Design ((e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product), Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Age: Below 45 years old
- Fluent in English with a creative mindset and strong personality
- Experienced in the required field as per the JD (UI/UX Design)