About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Hand Over Coordinator to join our team! In this role you will get to coordinate and supervises the construction process from the conceptual stage to the final construction/handover .
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible in the management and direction of all related Testing & Commissioning and Handover Process in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Communicate with the other Stakeholders regarding issues, who then ensure problem resolution.
- Review the Project Testing & Commissioning Plan of Utilities System and MEP Works submitted by the contractor to ensure compliance with the operational requirements.
- Develop & Review Commissioning Method Statements of Utilities System Works prior to final submission to client.
- Ensure the commissioning, testing and inspection of project through to contractual handover.
- Oversee the testing and commissioning of equipment and the review and approval process for all utilities and technical submittals.
- Ensure that the commissioning, testing and inspection procedures for the roads, utilities, communication equipment and traffic signals are complying with the client standard.
- Ensure that the project handover procedures are followed as per client standard.
- Develop working templates for establishing and tracking the project Utilities System T&C requirements.
- Work with the Project Manager and Construction Manager to establish key performance indicators for critical T&C parameters on the project.
- To input to project Management, engineering, and construction to ensure start-up requirements are incorporated into project activities, including review of project designs and construction to ensure personal safety operations.
- Ensure that the roads, structures, and utilities handover procedures are followed as per client standard.
- Ensure that As Built Drawings, O&M Manuals, Spare Parts, Warranties and related handover deliverables and documentation are prepared, reviewed, submitted & approved in a timely manner and in accordance with contract requirements.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. He Should have a valid registration with MME.
- Should have 15 years of Construction experience and should have knowledge of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Control projects, ITS and SCADA.
- Should have at least 5 years of experience in handing over of major Projects in Qatar.
- Should have Testing and commissioning experience of Expressway MEP Equipment, ITS and SCADA.
- Should know the various stages of Handover requirements for Roadworks, Streetlighting, Traffic Signals, Structures, Safety Furniture, Tunnel, Surface water, TSE, Micro-tunnel, and Buildings.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Coordination with client and other stakeholders for the handover of deliverables and documentation requirements
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Communication both in Arabic and English.