About the job
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Marketing Specialist Skills And Qualifications
- BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Work location: Doha, Qatar.
- Eligible candidates locally available in Qatar with transferable Q-ID kindly share your CV.