About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu, we hold the belief that technology has the power to make anything possible.
Our Vision: to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through innovation and technology. We envision a global expansion where what we do surpasses norms and limitations every time.
Our Mission: To radically transform how people live by leveraging technology to connect them with endless possibilities.
Values We Live By
- Be Customer Obsessed – “Focus on the customer and all else will follow.”
- Act with Integrity – “We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.”
- Be Curious and Creative – “We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring a lasting positive impact.”
- Lead by Example and Take Ownership – “Be the change you want to see and take ownership.”
- Hustle and Deliver Results – “You can do more by doing less, better, and faster.”
- It’s all about people – “Be a Team player, together we are stronger.”
To monitor and improve the operations of Snoonu’s Cyber security solutions and to establish an enterprise security strategy through policy, architecture, and training processes. Additional tasks will include selecting appropriate security solutions, and oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments.
- Build out and manage Cyber resources (People, Processes, and Tools)
- Provide Cybersecurity Strategy, manage risks, drive compliance, and promote a culture of cybersecurity throughout the organization.
- Ensure adoption and alignment with the Security Policy Framework
- Set cyber capability maturity targets and track progress toward them
- Lead on Cyber risk and vulnerability management or all ongoing services (Core and non-core & customer-facing products)
- Risk Management: Monitor regulatory changes and cyber threats, advising stakeholders on potential impacts.
- Support the development of business-relevant metrics and key performance indicators to measure cybersecurity program maturity.
- Maintain an effective cyber incident management response plan. Coordinate the response to Cyber security incidents and investigations, managing them in a professional manner.
- Ensure prioritized cyber security controls are tested to demonstrate compliance with cyber policies.
- Stay up to date with relevant cyber security laws, regulations, and compliance requirements
- To lead and manage cybersecurity projects, ensuring completion to deadlines and within budget.
- To maintain a very high level of knowledge of cybersecurity equipment and technologies to enable the evaluation, selection, testing, installation, and monitoring of new/enhanced systems.
- 3+ years of overall governance, compliance, risk management, and data privacy experience with 5+ years in the Information Security/Cybersecurity field in general
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or a related field.
- Strong listening, analytical, problem solving and, close attention to detail
- Must have experience in cyber security risk management practices and programs, privacy by design concepts, and conducting information security risk assessments or business impact assessments
- Demonstrated experience in building a cyber security strategy across an organization
- Demonstrated understanding of incident response planning, processes, and practices
- Demonstrated awareness of Cyber Security Operations and Incident response management
- CISSP, CISA, and CISM certifications as an advantage