About the job
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing F-15QA Program is hiring for a – Mid-Level Administrative Assistant. This position is located at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar in support of the F-15 program. Successful candidate will be able to support all administrative or technical operations by applying own knowledge of organization systems and procedures. The administrative Assistant will report to the Field Operations Manager.
This a fixed term contract starting from the commencement date and ending by 31 December 2024.
- Collects and analyzes data to support scope project.
- Develops recommended solutions within budget and schedule.
- Presents recommendations to management for approval.
- Implements approved plan in coordination with other organizations as required.
- Compiles data and posts information to various electronic information systems as needed.
- Reviews and approves requests for access to routine non-sensitive data sources.
- Receives approval to grant access to sensitive data sources.
- Grants and maintains correct levels of access according to established procedures.
- Monitors tracks and records data activity to provide visibility.
- Creates drafts and final documents using multiple software tools.
- Coordinates and facilitates important or sensitive communications on behalf of the organization and management.
- Interacts frequently with internal and external personnel and customers.
- Compiles data and assists in analysis to establish facilities equipment and computer needs.
- Assists in developing solutions.
- Processes requests for facilities equipment and computer needs.
- Assists management with developing executive level briefings.
- Facilitates the design, and logistics of large meetings/events.
- Document procedures and establish processes that insure contractual and regulatory compliance.
- Maintain up to date awareness of Boeing and Qatar Labor guidelines.
- Able to adapt to non-English speaking cultural environment, work independently with minimal supervision, and be flexible in terms of working hours.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor degree
- Project management