About the job
About the role:
Are you a master of organization, a maestro of multitasking, and a pro at project coordination? We are seeking a dynamic and highly skilled Project Coordinator to join our team at Hamad International Airport. As one of the best Airports in the world, we’re looking for someone who can orchestrate our projects with precision and finesse.
- Liaise, coordinate, direct, and monitor the activities of PM/CM, Design Consultants, Contractors, suppliers, direct labour and materials, etc.
- Liaise between design and site offices.
- Assist in liaising with outside agencies and stakeholders to ensure codes and program requirements are understood properly by contractors.
- Review design, Change Orders and provide input to Client.
- Coordinate design changes on site and ensure that design is followed through.
- Monitor closely the execution of the works to verify adherence to the design intent and appropriate installation, and provide input to Client.
- Develop and implement work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled critical materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Coordinate the works on site with the activities of inspection agencies as necessary.
- Review Contractors’ payment applications and participate in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisition.
- Familiar with all applicable project codes.
- Keep Heads/Managers informed as to any changes made in the field.
- Attend any meeting/workshop as required.
- Participate in testing and commissioning, project close out, and acceptance of the work, contract vendor close-out and handover to Airport Operational Readiness (AOR) Team for airport operation.
- Mnimum 10 years of formal engineering training in large/complex building projects.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in large international airport (>20 MAP) projects, experience in operational airport environment preferred
- Minimum 5 years site experience.
- Project management skills; able to deliver tasks within tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of building construction, materials, systems and trade practices is required.
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English skills.
- Sound Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills.
Why join us:
- Be a part of a dynamic and innovative team that values creativity and collaboration.
- Exciting projects with high impact in the Airport industry.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters learning and innovation.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- If you are ready to take on the challenge of orchestrating projects to perfection, apply now!