About the job
NES Fircroft is urgently hiring for a well-known Oil & Gas company Based in Qatar, the vacancy is for Sr. Technical HSE Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer / Professional Engineer Status or Equivalent is preferable.
- 10 Years of relevant postgraduate experience, of which 6 years should be related to the Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to identify and utilise relevant engineering standards and codes related to Technical HSE Engineering.
- Proven ability to manage time, cost and quality in engineering projects within a multiple project environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills with fluency in English.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Conduct Technical HSE Engineering activities and in-house site surveys for projects, from the initial concept definition phase through to; Engineering studies, FEED, Detailed Design and Commissioning.
- Support the Engineering Department to review, update and apply company’s standards, and amendments to external standards.
- Coordinate engineering design, development and review of multi-disciplinary work scopes for projects and other engineering activities. Ensure that the work scope is comprehensive and clear
- Develop, update and monitor schedules for in-house engineering activities, contribute to external FEED / EPIC scheduling activities and effective project delivery.
- Review and approve method statements developed by contracted organizations for scope compliance. Liaise with contracted organisations to resolve technical issues.
- Review and evaluate the contract changes / variations to approved guidelines and practices